I purchased a Lennox air conditioning and heating unit for my sea-shore condominium in July of 2006.Model number: 13HPD-024-230-01 The a/c (outside unit) suffered degradation of coil.
Luckily the unit was still under warranty. After speaking with a Lennox representative in consumer affairs, he told me that there was a history of this degradation of coil from Lennox units that were manufactured in 2006, my unit was manufactured in the time frame. To my point, Lennox only wanted to pay for 50% of the cost for the labor to re-install, $450 for a bill for $900. As a consumer I feel it's not fair that I have to pay any labor costs knowing that due to faulty manufacturing, the unit was not able to operate in a reasonable time of ownership and within its warranty.
I feel that Lennox is not taking full responsibility due to faulty manufacturing practices. I also feel they are not doing due diligence in communicating to the consumers who purchased these units. Do you have a Lennox AC unit?
If so, call Lennox Corporation and tell them to be responsonsible.I'm pissed because I have to pay twice!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lennox Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."